WP AMP Plugin features
Download WP AMP Plugin – Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress and WooCommerce. Here are the some of the best features of WP AMP plugin.
Download WP AMP plugin 9.3.20 For Free
Main Features of WP AMP plugin
- Include all content types and archives in your mobile website.
- Embed images, videos, audios, and iframes.
- Fully customize the standard design or create a totally new one.
- Track visitors with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook Pixel.
- Work with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, The SEO Framework, SEO Ultimate.
- Integrate AMP with WooCommerce to sell on mobile.
- Earn some extra money by adding AdSense and DoubleClick advertising to AMP pages.
WP AMP Plugin works for:
- Home pages
- Blog pages
- Single posts
- Static pages
- Date and author archives
- The 404 Not Found Page
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- WooCommerce shop, products, categories, and tags
- Here’s what you can customize:
- Your logo (text, image, or both)
- The header menu
- Footer content
- Featured images
- Post metadata blocks
- Related and recent posts
- List of post comments and button to comment form
- WooCommerce features
- Ad Blocks
- Custom HTML and CSS
- WooCommerce integration
WP AMP plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to show your products on your AMP site.
Here are the pages which will be visible on the AMP site:
- The shop page
- Product pages
- Product categories and tags pages
- Please note: due to AMP Project restrictions there is no way to have the cart, checkout, and account pages in the AMP version. So your users will be redirected to the normal version of your site when they click ‘add to cart, ‘checkout’ etc.
Integrating ads into your mobile website
- AdSense allows you to put ad blocks on your website and gives you money for every visitor who clicks on the ad. See the money start to flow in as visitors to your website click on the ads.
- With the WP AMP plugin, you can integrate AdSense into your AMP website and choose where to position the ad-block.
- Putting the ads at the top will get you more clicks, but might spoil the way your website looks. Placing the ads at the bottom won’t ruin the appearance of your website, but will probably result in fewer clicks.
- With our plugin, you can also insert the ads into post content using a simple shortcode ‘[wp-amp}
- WP AMP plugin Premium
- WP AMP plugin nulled
- WP AMP plugin GPL
- Download WP AMP plugin free
What’s New On WP AMP plugin 9.3.20
Hotfix: mobile redirecting.
Include all content types and archives on your mobile website.
Embed images, videos, audios, and iframes.
Fully customize the standard design or create a totally new one.
Track visitors with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook Pixel.
Work with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, The SEO Framework, SEO Ultimate.
Integrate AMP with WooCommerce to sell on mobile.