Ultimate Member – Social Login features
The social login extension allows users to easily register/login to your site using their social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, VK / VKontakte).
Key Features Of Ultimate Member Social Login
- Add social login buttons to registration and login forms.
- Decide which social login buttons to use on your site (e.g you can activate Facebook and Twitter but keep Google+ and LinkedIn deactivated).
- The 2-step process for users registering via social network (this ensures all required data is collected before registration is complete).
- Users can instantly login to your site without entering any details after they have registered on-site.
- Users can connect/disconnect from social networks via their account page.
- Show social login buttons anywhere on-site using shortcodes.
- Easily edit the shortcodes to customize what is shown on your site.
- Profile photos syncing (e.g if a user connects via Facebook their Facebook profile photo will show on your site).
Supported Social Networks
Due to social network policies and to avoid app reviews this extension only imports basic user information from the networks.
This extension will not allow you to post on a user’s network after they register/login.
- Ultimate Member Social Login 2.3.9
- Download Ultimate Member Social Login plugin
- Ultimate Member Social Login nulled
- Ultimate Member Social Login gpl
- Ultimate Member Social Login free download
- Ultimate Member Social Login 2.3.10
What is new in Ultimate Member – Social Login 2.3.10?
- Fixed: Session exposure in Site Health tool
- Fixed: REST API URL error with the Site Health tool
- Fixed: Redirection after Social Login authentication
- Tweak: WordPress 5.7 and higher future compatibility