SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Reward System features
Install the latest version of the Sumo Reward Points Plugin. By default, all reward points earned through a particular promotion (for example, a product purchase) and reward points for all registered users are the same. However, the behavior can be adjusted so that different users can earn different points for the same action. Reward points collected for various actions accumulate until they reach a threshold that can be further adjusted.
Check the Support tab in the plugin settings for more information on support. For more information, see Sumo Reward Points. Check out this article about Best WooCommerce Points Rewards for Sumo Rewards Points to learn more about how Sumo Rewards Points work.
The administrator of the site has the possibility to import and create coupon codes for Sumo award points. The user must fill in the configured action points. As soon as the action point is completed and the associated points are awarded to the user. Reward points can also be awarded via social buttons.
You can use it in many ways, such as points for completing surveys, quizzes, performance, WooCommerce discounts, etc. You can also set penalties for negative scores and set limits based on the number of days. In addition to points, you can also reward your customers with badges for achieving certain scores. SUMO Reward Points plugin calculates reward points for scoring and mathematical elements but also rewards static points.
Sellers can add reward points to their products and their customers can use them to buy their products. As an administrator, you can set limits on the use of reward points and set the weighting of reward points.
Last but not least, we have Woo Rewards. It’s a straightforward WooCommerce loyalty plugin that promises to get your reward program up and running in less than five minutes. With Woo Rewards you can set incentives to spend a certain amount, make an initial purchase, and much more.
For example, 5 points can be earned if a customer spends 10 dollars. Label your points individually according to your store theme. Assign reward points for specific promotions in your store. For example, use Karma Magic Wand to set the expiration date of the item from the drop-down menu, or set the expiration date for all reward points.
SUMO Reward Points is part of an integrated set of plugins that help you create complete customer loyalty. Bean offers a free trial, but if your shop has more than a few orders per month, you’ll need to upgrade to one of the premium packages. Alternatively, you can opt for the complete suite in one module.
SUMO Reward Points WooCommerce Reward System Plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress repository. Woo Rewards stands out among the less-mentioned loyalty rewards. Woo Rewards was developed by Long Watch Studio and is known for its user-friendly dashboard and intuitive user interface.
You can create a WooCommerce loyalty program for points in less than five minutes. Reward your customers in this way and don’t be surprised if you have a huge audience base. You can see the best WooCommerce Point Rewards and Referral Plugins for multiple WooCommerce Loyalty Rewards downloads happening right now as you read this.
A satisfied customer spends more money, which is fantastic for the profit. They can reinforce this advantage by making a convincing case for using this technology. It is cost-effective to reward existing customers for buying more products and attracting new buyers.
Some Main Features of SUMO Reward Points
- Complete Reward Points System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Points with Expiry
- Nominee Feature for Charity
- Make your Customers loyal using SUMO Reward Points
- Reward Points for Product Purchase, Signup, Writing Reviews, Referrals, Coupon Codes, Blog Post, etc
- Reward Points can set at Product Level, Category Level, and Global Level
- Reward Points for Social Promotion such as Facebook like Facebook share, Twitter tweet, and Google+ share
- Social (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, VK.com) Share for Referral Links
- Update SUMO Reward Points Options in Product Level/Category Level for Existing Product/Category
- Encashing Reward Points
- Buying Reward Points
- Member can Send Points to other Members
- Member Level Feature
- Strictly Point Pricing
- Reward Points Payment Gateway
- Redeem Points Option on Checkout Page
- Exclude Products/Categories from Redeeming Points
- Include Products/Categories which when added to Cart only Redeeming Points can be done
- Refer a Friend feature to promote Referrals
- Gift Vouchers with Reward Points
- Bulk Gift Voucher Creation
- Reward Points for Payment Gateways
- Point Conversion Rate can be set
- Minimum Points for First time redeeming
- Minimum Points Balance for redeeming
- Minimum Cart Total for redeeming
- Maximum Points for Redeeming on Cart can be set
- Maximum Discount for Reward Points Gateway
- Hide Apply Coupon Form in Cart Page
- Shortcodes Supported
- Import/Export Users and Reward Points in CSV
- Restrict/Ban Users from Earning and Redeeming Points by User Role/Individual Members
- Referral Reward should be applied when Members are x Days Old
- Username or User Id as Referral Key
- SMS Notification using Twilio or Nexmo
- API support for Developers
- Extensive Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- WPML, WPML String Translation, and WooCommerce Multilingual Compatible – Please note you need all these 3 Plugins for Multi-Language Mails to work
- Compatible with WooCommerce Booking Plugin Version 1.4.2
- Compatible with Dynamic Pricing Plugin
Download free SUMO Reward Points
SUMO Reward Points nulled
SUMO Reward Points GPL
SUMO Reward Points Premium
What’s New On SUMO Reward Points WooCommerce Reward System 26.1
Tweak: Added filter hook for insertion of earning points
Tweak: Validation made in "Refer a Friend Form" when entering existing Referred User Email ID
Tweak: Improvement in validating the First Product Purchase Points
Tweak: Sorting improvement in Send Point(s) Request List
Tweak: Tested WooCommerce up to v5.0
Fix: Issue in revising the Referral and Getting Referred Points
Fix: Send Email option["Only Once Type"] is not working
Fix: Point Price display issue on Shop Page for Guest User
Fix: Category Filter is not working in Point Price Module
Fix: Price is not displaying on Shop and Category Page when Buying Points is enabled
Fix: Product Purchase Points is not awarding for payment plan product[Conflict with SUMO Payment Plans Plugin]
Fix: Error in the Cart Page when restricting first product purchase points
Fix: Error at Edit Order Page[Conflict with Order Status Settings & Referral Restriction Settings]