PowerPack Elements take Elementor to the next level with a new set of creative widgets and a whole new range of design possibilities for your websites. Elementor 2.0 Compatible PowerPack widgets are compatible with Elementor 2.0 Dynamic Fields. Hence, you can use them to display dynamic content. White Label Branding This feature lets you change the plugin branding and help you maintain your personal brand while building client sites. Design beautiful websites with Creative Elementor Addons PowerPack has an ever-growing collection of creative Widgets that will bring life to your designs. No more worrying about writing custom code.
Download PowerPack Elements For Free
Elementor Addon Features that you will Love MOBILE-FRIENDLY Get pixel-perfect designs that are completely mobile responsive. FAST LOADING PowerPack is lightweight, your website loads fast without any code bloat. REGULAR UPDATES Regular updates for better compatibility with the latest version of Elementor & WordPress. TRANSLATION READY PowerPack is Translation ready and WPML Compatible so you can translate it easily to your language. MULTISITE COMPATIBLE PowerPack has been tested and works perfectly with WordPress’s multi-site setup. STELLAR SUPPORT You are backed by our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced support team.
What’s New in PowerPack Elements 2.3.4
* Fixed: Logo Carousel – PHP error when logo title is used
* Fixed: Advanced Tabs – Default Active Tab Index option was not workin
* Added: Buttons, Icon List – Support for HTML tags in input
* Fixed: Image Gallery – Load More button was not working
* Fixed: Registration Form – Registration was not working when the widget is used inside other widgets as saved template
* Fixed: Woo Add to Cart – Add to cart button was not working since the last update
* Fixed: How To – schema markup error
* Fixed: Album – Lightbox was showing images from all posts if used inside Posts widget as a template
* Fixed: Woo Products – Sale badge was not working
* Enhancement: You will now require Elementor v3.0.0 to use PowerPack