Main Features of Polylang Pro – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin
- You can use as many languages as you want. RTL scripts are supported. WordPress language packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus… Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts, and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in the URL, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language.
- The original content, categories, post tags as well as some other meta can be automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation. Two posts can even be synchronized to appear the same in different languages.
Download Polylang Pro Plugin For Free
A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu. Translate your content With Polylang, you can not only translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags, but you can also translate custom post types, custom taxonomies, widgets, navigation menus as well as URLs.Easy to use and efficient Create your languages, add a language switcher and you can start translating! Polylang perfectly integrates into the WordPress admin interface not to change your habits. It also integrates content duplication across languages for an efficient workflow. High-performance Polylang doesn’t use any extra tables and doesn’t rely on shortcodes that are long to evaluate. It only uses WordPress’s built-in core features (taxonomies). And thus doesn’t require a lot of memory or harm the performance of your website. Moreover, it is compatible with most cache plugins. SEO-friendly Polylang is compatible with major SEO plugins and automatically takes care of multilingual SEO such as html hreflang tags and open graph tags. Moreover, it offers the possibility to use, at your option, one directory, one subdomain, or one domain per language.
What’s New in Polylang Pro v3.0.4 – The Most Popular Multilingual WordPress Plugin
* Improve performance in the pages (or hierarchical post types) list table
* Fix an ajax conflict with WooCommerce License manager