LearnDash Plugin – The Most Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin is the #1 choice of Fortune 500 companies, major universities, training organizations, and entrepreneurs worldwide for creating (and selling) their online courses. Higher Education Major universities pick LearnDash for delivering and tracking online coursework. Professional Training From selling courses online to continuing education – LearnDash handles it all! WordPress Projects Developers & designers continually choose LearnDash for their clients. Easily create & sell courses, deliver quizzes, award certificates, manage users, download reports, and so much more! By using LearnDash you have access to the latest e-learning industry trends for creating robust learning experiences. Sell Your Courses Simply set the price, choose the pricing model, and publish. Drip-Feed Content Automatically delivers content according to a predefined schedule. Reward Your Learners Deliver certificates, points, and badges to encourage learners.
Download LearnDash v220.127.116.11 For Free
Main Features of LearnDash
- Engagement Triggers Interact with learners based on the actions they do in your courses.
- Create impressive online courses, without restrictions.
- LearnDash Focus Mode
- Your very own branded learning portal creates a distraction-free environment for learners.
- Drag & Drop Course Builder
- The industry’s best course builder makes course creation a snap.
- Advanced Quizzing
- Eight question types, custom messages, question banks, and more!
- Dynamic Content Delivery
- Drip-feed lessons require videos to be viewed, linear and open progression, etc.
- Flexible Prerequisites
- Set access to courses, lessons, and quizzes based on a set of prerequisites.
- Engage your learners using the best of e-learning.
- Automated Notifications
- Automatically trigger e-mails based on actions learners take (or don’t take) in a course.
- Badges & Certificates
- Award official certificates based on quiz performance, completing a course, or both!
- Discussion Forums
- Encourage conversation among learners by adding a course-specific discussion forum.
- Course Points
- Award points to learners as they complete lessons and allow learners to unlock new content.
- Award and display the learners who obtain the best scores on quizzes in your courses.
- Require assignment submissions before learners can continue to the next lessons.
What’s new in LearnDash v18.104.22.168?
Fixed learndashprocessmark_complete() function
Added show step post_status in course builder
Added loader icon when course grid pagination is used
Updated deprecate getlearndashpaynow_courses()
Updated restricted allowed URL parameters for certificates
Updated deprecate learndashgetopen_courses()
Updated course builder to handle scheduled steps
Updated creating a quiz with REST API V2
Updated multiple plural form support for translations
Updated reporting speed improvement with large number of users
Fixed video embedding in question hints not working
Fixed header display overlapping Gutenberg toolbar
Fixed V2 REST API missing steps when retrieving course steps
Fixed rearranging and adding new quizzes to topics in the course builder
Fixed REST API essay unknown functions
Fixed manual mark complete logic from WP profile
Fixed quiz icon not showing in the assocation sidebar
Fixed learndashgetpaynow being called in users > all users list
Fixed course step ordering note that if you have a incorrectly ordered course you will need to reorder and save it
Fixed PHP warnings and notices
Fixed steps_completed not being updated in report
Fixed parse error in REST API v2
Fixed quiz results message not displaying
Fixed inaccurate data reported in ProPanel reporting widget
Fixed lesson filter not working for quizzes
Fixed group leader can’t edit comments of assignments