Buddyboss Platform Pro features
Buddyboss Platform Pro provides a powerful, yet simple and elegant user interface for your learners, that is centered around your content and learners.
Connect your people
Enable your followers or customers to connect under your brand. Increase engagement and retention, and gather valuable feedback. Allow your people to learn from each other, increase your brand’s value, and reduce your workload.
Everything in a community website revolves around its members. Customize your community with fully editable profile fields that allow members to share details about themselves.
The BuddyBoss Platform allows members to organize themselves into public, private, or hidden social areas with separate activity feeds and a member listing.
Create a discussion forum to allow members of a group to communicate in a structured, bulletin-board style fashion.
Allow members to make connections with one another and focus on those they care about most.
- Private Messaging
- Network Search
- Activity Feeds
- Album & Media
- Branded and Customized emails
- User Content Management
- And more…
- Sell access, generate revenue & create wealth
- Charge subscriptions or one-time payments for access to your community, courses, digital downloads, groups, and more.
One Time Purchases
Sell access to your content and/or community as a one-time purchase.
Generate revenue on a regular basis by charging members on a recurring basis.
Create a membership for users to receive exclusive member-only content
Woo Commerce Store
BuddyBoss integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, the #1 E-commerce WordPress plugin on the market.
- Buddyboss Platform Pro
- Buddyboss Platform Pro free download
- Buddyboss Platform Pro nulled
- Buddyboss Platform Pro GPL
- Download Buddyboss Platform Pro Plugin
What is new in Buddyboss Platform Pro 1.6.5?
- Profiles – Allow Uppercase letters in Nicknames, and auto-convert them to lowercase for Usernames
- Profiles – Fixed display of name fields that include unicode characters
- Profiles – Fixed empty results in Profile Search form for ‘Date’ field type
- Groups – When adding a photo, an activity post will now show in the group feed
- Groups – Fixed loading of group members, when Activity Feeds and Network Search are both disabled
- Groups – Fixed loading of 3rd party plugin options added to ‘Manage > Details’ group page
- Blog – Fixed conflict with WordPress ‘Categories’ widget on blog archive
- Tools – ‘Repair Community’ tool now runs in batch processes via AJAX
- Tools – ‘Repair Forums’ tool now runs in batch processes via AJAX
- Compatibility – Improved support for ‘BuddyPress for LearnDash’ plugin