All in One SEO Pack Pro Features
All in One SEO Pack Pro is one of the popular plugins used for search engine optimization. This plugin has both free and pro versions. The free version of the All in One SEO Pack is enough for most webmasters. But if you need premium features like Video Sitemaps, SEO setting for taxonomies, Image SEO, and many others then you have to upgrade to the pro version of this plugin. All in One SEO Pack have 2+ million active installations on WordPress. The control panel of this plugin is divided into three main parts – General Settings, XML Sitemap, and Feature Manager. In the General Settings section, you can configure site-wide SEO settings like homepage title format, Other different site page format, Webmaster Verification, Google Analytics, Schema Settings, and some other advanced settings. In the Feature Manager section, you can enable or disable features of the All in One SEO Pack Pro plugin and the XML Sitemap section is for managing the XML sitemap of your website.
Download All in One SEO Pack Pro v184.108.40.206 + Addons Free
Main Features of All in One SEO Pack Pro – WordPress SEO Plugin
- Lightweight and clean codes
- Google AMP SEO options
- Automatically Generate XML sitemaps
- Preview snippets
- Ping search engines after every post or page update
- Robots.txt editor
- Video Sitemap Support
- Image SEO settings
- File Editor for .htaccess file
- Block badly behaving bots
- Import and Exporter
- Social meta module
- WooCommerce SEO settings
- Option to connect with Webmaster tools
- Schema support
- 54 Languages translation support
- SEO options for Categories and Tags
- Google tag manager support
- Google Knowledge Graph support
What is New in All in One SEO Pack Pro v220.127.116.11 + Addons?
- New: Support for noindexing RSS feed pages.
- Updated: Schema now uses the author’s public display name instead of first & last name.
- Fixed: Noindexed custom post archives are no longer included in the sitemap.
- Fixed: Default title/description format sometimes not populated on post/term creation.
- Fixed: Social Meta profile URLs sometimes don’t save.
- Fixed: Invalid data in v3 .ini export file stops the entire import.
- New: Semrush integration for keyphrase suggestions.
- Updated: Refactored TruSEO content analysis for performance.
- Changed default meta description to Post Excerpt for post types that support it.
- And Some other minor changes and bug fixes.